Normally I would be more guarded to devulge my personal information online. But lets face it, I have 3 followers and one of them is myself, so I think I’m all good. Obviously these aren’t frequently asked questions because there have been no questions frequently asked but just questions I have plucked from different places so enjoy. And if there is anything you want to know just ask me in the comments – I’m an open book 🙂
1. Do you have any siblings? – Yes, I have 1 younger brother called Ben #coololdersister
Awee fam photo.
2. How old are you? – 17 as of 21st of Feb
3. How tall are you? – umm like 165cm. No idea what that is in feet, I’m Australian haha
4. Do you have any pets? – yes I do! A schnauzer cross poodle called Rosie. I call her my bitch but I don’t think she understands the comical value of it.
5. What do you do? – I am in school at the moment, graduating in October(I can almost taste the freedom). My subjects are maths, english, economics, politics and law and religion.
6. What is your ethnicity?– a quarter of me is Welsh and the rest AUSSI AUSSI AUSSI OI OI OI.
7. Do you have any phobias? – snakes and vomit. Horrifically terrified. Even typing it makes me nervous.
8. Where have you been on holiday & where was the best? – I have been lucky enough to have gone to places like Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Las Vegas, Florida & California. My USA 2009 trip was incredible and my fave place was San Franciso(if i die before getting the chance to live there then it’s a life not lived)
9. Heels or flats? – flats in the day, heels in the night.
10. Favourite Shop? – T2(tea shop in Australia) & Lush < those places make me happy.
11. Do you bite your nails? – yes, except when I’m wearing nail polish. I’m ashamed of it but most times I don’t even realise I’m doing it.
12. Do you have a favourite book? – The Collector by John Fowles. Scary but amazingly written.
13. What is your fave item of stationary? – highlighters. Could. Not. Live. Without.
14. What is your favourite disney film? – Beauty & The Beast, The Little Mermaid, Snow White & Frozen.
15. Whats your favourite desert? – brownies, all day everyday. Heated up, cold, with cream, with ice cream. I don’t discriminate.
16. Do you like swimming? – yes! In Australia it’s practically a daily activity.
17. Do you drink juice? – pre-juiced juice, like I don’t make my own but I love my some apple juice or apple blackcurrant juice.
18. If you could move anywhere, where would it be? – SAN FRANSICO
19. Savoury or sweet? – Depends on the time of the day but again, no discrimination here.
20. Do you drink coffee? – mm sorta. I’m more of a mocha kinda gal.
I hope that gave you a little bit of an insight into my life. My mum is probably the only one who got this far but hey I’m building my readership.